Thursday, January 04, 2007
Six Weird Things About Me and Books-Meme
thanks to lotus reads whose enlightning blogposts i regularly read,here i am posting on the abovementioned title.
1) i do not like the book that i read to be soiled,torn or dirty.it must be as good as 'fresh from the printer's'.
2) i read several books at a time and the more interest a particular book generates it gets completed first.
3) for sure, i will go to sleep in a jiffy if i were to lie down and read.
4) bookstores fascinate me no end. and i just keep buying books.the rate of purchase is many times more than the rate of completion of reading.
5) when i pick up magazines to read,i read from last page to first page in that order.
6) while travelling by train or in an aircraft,i have this habit of peeping into the book that my neighbour is reading.
i will be sending emails to six of my friends and will request them to contribute on "six weird things about me and books".
The Rules: Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.